In the event of a breakdown, your customers need a comprehensive and rapid response service network. Roadside Protect utilizes a broad network of contracted, insured service providers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico to handle all types of vehicle disablement services. Coverage is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for automobiles, commercial trucks, motorcycles, and other vehicles and gives your members roadside assistance benefits customized to your needs.
- Towing – When a member’s vehicle is disabled due to a mechanical breakdown or covered disablement, Roadside Protect will arrange and provide towing services up to an allowed distance to a designated service facility.
- Jump start / battery service – When a member’s vehicle experiences battery failure, Roadside Protect will provide a jump-start. If it is unable to be started, Roadside Protect will arrange and have it towed to the nearest service facility.
- Tire change / flat tire assistance – If a members vehicle has an inflated spare tire, it will be installed to replace a flat tire. If the vehicle has two or more flat tires or the member does not have an inflated spare, Roadside Protect will arrange and have it towed to the nearest service facility.
- Fuel delivery – If the member’s vehicle becomes disabled due to running out of fuel, Roadside Protect will arrange to have them delivered to the member’s location.
- Extracting / Winching – Roadside Protect provides for the extraction or winching of the member’s vehicle when it can be reached from a regularly maintained public roadway.
- Basic locksmith services / lost key / lockout – When a member loses a key or locks them in their vehicle, Roadside Protect will send a qualified professional to cut new keys or gain entry in to the member’s vehicle.